CBD+Sport clothing

We at CBD and Sport also sell clothing and accessories. In this blog I will tell you more about the different things that we have in our range.


First of all, Men and Women sell T-shirts in 2 different colors. These are black and blue. So you can even choose which color suits you best. You can of course also choose to take them both and then alternate between the colors. The material of the shirt is 100% polyester and has a muscle fit for men. The shirts are available in sizes S, M, L and XL. This applies to both men’s and women’s shirts.

We also have beautiful leggings for the women. This is completely black and is available in sizes XS, S, M and L. The leggings have a stretch fit and have zippers at the pockets and at the ankles.

You can also get beautiful hats from us. It’s a nice Navy Blue Snapback with the CBD and Sport logo on it. It is a One Size Fits All and is for men and women. For example, if you don’t get your hair the way you want or you don’t feel like doing your hair, the snapback is the perfect solution that also goes with the shirts.

You can also add the socks to complete the outfit. The socks have a nice stretch and are made in the Netherlands. In addition, the socks are made of 80% recycled cotton and the remaining 20% ​​is polyamide and elastic. You can buy the socks in 3 sizes, namely 35-38, 39-42 and 43-46.

As a nice accessory sell a nice key ring. It is a remove before flight design and therefore stands out. The beautiful blue color makes it go with many things and does not clash with the clothes. It is also useful if you sometimes lose your keys. The key ring has a nice size and is not easily overlooked.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *